Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Week 1, Wildcard - 7

For my wildcard picture today, I took, well, a few pictures. Nothing really exciting.

This first is of Lacy perched on the edge of the futon standing on its side. I thought the silhouette was pretty spiffy.


This one was more of an experiement than anything. These are not star constellations... But what exactly are they? :D



These two were both taken from an interesting perspective, both the same, yet different. The one above was my attempt to take a picture of the horizon. Believe it or not it was a rather brilliant pink sky, but I forgot the flash was on... Can you guess where I was?

This one is a little easier to figure out (Jenn's windshield is cleaner than mine ;)), but to me it reminds me of a city scape with all the brilliant lights or something out of Star Wars (Kyle's suggestion, not mine, but it works.)

4 comments:

Jennwynn said...

Computer bits lit up? (Router, modem, etc.)

I really like the one of Lacy. :)

~wynn, commenting fool...

Thordr said...

i know what they are, depending on your perspective, there are 40 of them

Jennwynn said...

The fun thing about the inside of my windshield is that, if I recall correctly, some of those handprints are yours... ;-)

Khaentlahn said...

One! Only one of them is mine, tho if you're seeing it, you have better eyesight than I do :D