Friday, February 2, 2007

Week 1, Self - 2


Who's brilliant idea was it that we had to make sure one photo a week was to be with ourselves in it?! That is one of the more pain in the neck things... BUT, oh so "brilliant" person that I am, I thought it might be a good idea to get it out of the way for the week now (first thoughts when you wake up in the morning aren't always as intelligent as you sometimes hope). Yesterday's photo took a whole split second consideration, but today's, I thought about it waaaaaay too much. I was going to take a page out of Jenn's book and do something kinda upsidedown, but that so didn't work for me quite how I'd hoped. Then I thought, just take a photo and be done with it, but that wasn't working either (go figure). Finally, I took a page out of Kendra's book and took a photo of my feet. Start small, as it were. I went outside in the sub-freezing weather way too early in the morning to take a picture, but I took it anyway. Here I am wearing the new silk jammies that K.C. bought for me and the healed boots that I bought on a whim and wasn't sure I'd ever really like, but have since determined that I like rather well. "Give it a chance!" Okay, now that my pointless rant is over, hopefully next week's photo of myself won't be quite so dramatic for me. ;) (Not holding my breath!)

No comments: