Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Project Beginning

Starting tomorrow, K- and I have determined that we're going to start our own 365 photo project. I'm going to post my photos here and hope that I can do it on a good timeline. I will try to post descriptions as I go, but I'm not holding my breath. Our only specification is that we must have at least one photo of ourselves a week.

My own personal specifications is that I'm going to do a set of 7 pictures a week. I need to have the following:

1) one of myself
2) one of J- or the other kids
3) one of an animal (whether my pet or an animal outside or someone else's pet)
4) one of a toy somewhere in the pic (likely a stuffed animal theme)
5) one that is SCA related (whether projects, events or ppl)
6) one that has to be outdoor related
7) and one that can be anything at all.

There are other sites that host 365 projects, so I might try to glean challenges from them for the final pic, but I doubt I'll make it that complicated. Now, it's easy to tell that these can be combined in any one photo, but I will do what I can to specify in the title of the daily pic which photo for that week is being posted. Therefore, tho I could have J- and a stuffed animal in one photo, it needs to be specified for one or the other. I'm hoping to get the pics uploaded each day *crosses fingers*, but if I just get them online at all, I'll be happy.

Ready for tomorrow? Suuuuuuure!

No comments: