Monday, March 12, 2007

Week 6, Wildcard - 40

As I was driving home from work (I actually spent most of the day home with a sick Jacque) after dropping off some bookkeeping I'd been working on, I saw this. This happened on the corner of 29th and Topeka Blvd... Anyone who has been to this intersection knows, there is no way to pull off the side of the road and *not* block traffic in some manner. Needless to say, this was one of those odd moments where you want a camera and are actually glad you have one. I'm not sure why I enjoy these kinds of pictures... Innate photojournalistic tendencies maybe. Who knows.



Now these next two photos are more along the lines of what I was intending to post... Sorta. We headed back to the He said, She said letterbox, but at night. We didn't actually go to the letterbox itself, but walked the path to it. I wanted to see if the path still felt fairly isolated at night and to see if the stars would be clearer. While on this trek, the Blair Witch Project burst from my camera...


But Jacque's nose isn't runny enough :P


All I need now is video coverage...

No comments: