Sunday, March 4, 2007

Week 5, Jacque - 32

Obviously my picture today is my daughter, but we went on an adventure this weekend, so I have more than just the requisite one pic for the day. We took up the hobbies of Geocaching (yup, we did K.C., so bring back a travel bug! ;)) and Letterboxing (if we're going to do one, we might as well do the other too :D) These pics are from our Kansas City jaunt to find caches and stamps.




She started collecting acorn tops. We have a bunch of them in our letterboxing container. Thought maybe we'd get her a box to collect nature things during these trips.


We went to more than one park. The top one was our first failure I'm afraid, but the one with the toys for the kids was our first success. We needed one by that point. :)



While these two attempted to get pictures of the other (while trying not to get shot themselves), I figured it would be appropriate to get them both. ;)



No comments: